Monday, July 13, 2020

How Can I Publish My Music To Over150 Outlets Worldwide

Do you want to publish your music to over 150 outlets worldwide?






Do you want to get your music before an international audience? 


Are you tired of pitching your music to record labels and producers? 


Do you know how much your label is really earning on your behalf? 


Did you know that the new model is DIY music publishing? 


I want to tell you how you can, for a silly, low yearly fee, independently publish your music to over 150 stores/services worldwide. You can do this with the click of a button. 



These include Amazon, iTunes, Apple, Spotify, Deezer, Shazam. Napster and more.


Let me take you by the hand and show you the exact steps to take. I've included all of the exact sites that you need so that you can get up and running in no time at all. 













This work will show you how to easily


master your music for a ridiculously cheap price

copyright for free or cheap

instantly secure evidence of copyright without any delays


(I've even explained the confusing copyright jargon in simple language)


where to distribute online for one low yearly cost


collect streaming royalties


collect royalties for sales (that is built into the platform, allowing you to keep 100% and share with other copyright owners)



protect your music from unauthorized streaming


a special bonus is included





Click on  this link to grab your copy of my book
"How to Publish Your Music To Over 150+ Stores Worldwide."











No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Georgia On My Mind Cover By Don-Austyn Moss | The Vibe Station

  About Georgia on my Mind  "Georgia on My Mind"  was written and recorded in 1930 by Hoagy Carmichael and Stuart Gorrell.  Georgi...